In addition to the hot meals, showers, laundry and pantry that we provide, we also offer:
- a medical clinic staffed by a doctor or a nurse almost every day we are open.
- a Community Resource Specialist onsite each day that we are open who helps people: sign up for health insurance, obtain birth certificates, obtain MVA ids, obtain SSA cards, prepare resume`s, and many other services.
- a representative of Humanim onsite once a week to help people obtain SNAP (food stamp) benefits.
- an on-call VA representative to help with any homeless Vets who come to the center.
- a Health Department representative onsite once a week to talk to people about rehab counseling.
- an Substance Use Disorder professional every other Saturday.
- a case manager from Grassroots onsite every Monday and Wednesday to connect people to the Coordinated System for Homeless Services of Howard County.
- a jobs board where we post job openings in the Laurel, Elkridge, Jessup, Columbia areas from Indeed.com.
- an address where our guests can receive mail as well as a mail pickup area.
- a Pre-GED class taught by the Howard Community College Continuing Education Program every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 12pm.