In addition to the hot meals, showers, laundry and pantry that we provide, we also offer:
- a medical clinic staffed by a volunteer doctor or a volunteer nurse almost every day we are open.
- a Community Resource Specialist onsite each day that we are open who helps people: sign up for health insurance, obtain birth certificates, obtain MVA IDs, obtain SSA cards, and provide information on other agencies and the services they provide.
- a representative of Humanim onsite every Monday to help people obtain SNAP (food stamp) benefits.
- an on-call VA representative to assist any homeless Vets who come to the center.
- a jobs board where we post job openings in the Laurel, Elkridge, and Jessup areas from Indeed.com.
- an address where our guests can receive mail as well as a mail pickup area.